Services and Writers
We know that our customers have many choices when they look for essay writing services. And we don’t like to compare the others. We are focused on being the best we can be. What we can tell you is this:
- We have published policies, so that there is complete transparency;
- We use only native English-speaking writers with degrees from top English-speaking institutions;
- We assign writers to each order based upon a match between the order type and topic and the writer’s education and writing experience;
- We review every piece for quality and plagiarism before sending it to a customer.
We recruit and hire writers from all over. Our requirements are that they have degrees from English-speaking colleges and universities and plenty of experience in academic writing. They do have to pass an employment process that includes submitting their credentials, completing an exam on their English grammar and composition skills, and then producing a piece of assigned writing.
Our writers as a team cover all content areas, and they have a degree range from Bachelor’s through Ph.D.’s.
Yes. When you place your order, you will get a personal account portal. You will be able to use it for lots of things, but one of those is talking with your writer. If your writer has any questions, he or she will message them to you there. You can also message your writer to give more information or to check on progress. And, when the order is finished, it is posted on your portal. You can then ask your writer directly for any revisions you want. You should check your portal often which your order is in process.
The more you communicate with your writer the better. Then, you will get exactly what you want.
Again, yes. We need as much detail as you can give, and there is a field on the order form for that. The more detail you give, the more closely we can match your order with the perfect writer. Your writer will have all of that detail too. If you need to add more, you can send it directly to your writer.
When orders are finished, we check to be certain they cover all of the specifications of the customer.
Privacy and Security Questions
Yes, it is. We’ve got firewalls in place, and your personal information is encrypted. You will have an ID number for use on our site, not your name. You will have to give us your name, email address and a contact phone number. All of this is placed in our secure database. We never reveal anyone’s identity to a third party. No one will know you are using us unless you tell them.
We don’t process your payment. We use a third-party processor that is reputable and used by many other online retailers. That processor has the latest SSL certifications, which means it is as safe as it can get.
Benefits and Guarantees
Your cost will be calculated automatically as you fill in the details on the order form. Price is based on your academic level, the type of product you are ordering, the number of pages, and the deadline you provide. Obviously, the higher the academic level and the more urgent the deadline, the higher the price. You can lower your price by ordering in advance rather than at the last minute.
The final price you are given will not change. We don’t add hidden fees at the end.
No problem. Just let your writer know what you want changed, and s/he will get right on it. You can also contact customer services. The most important thing here is that you review your final product quickly once it is delivered, so that if you do want something changed, it can be done right away. This really doesn’t happen too often, because customer and writer are communicating during the process. We are happy to revise, as long as you give us the details.
Yes, we do. Check out our “Discount” link and also our discount policy which is published on our site. Be sure to enter any discount code that you are given in the order form field. Your discount will then be automatically calculated into your final price.
Please read through our refund policy. It is really rare that customers ask for refunds, but there are some rare instances in which they are given. Here is a quick summary of refunds.
- If we cannot find the suitable writer, we are not going to assign an unqualified writer. We will let you know immediately and you will receive a full refund.
- If you cancel an order before we have assigned a writer, you get a full refund. If you cancel after writer assignment, it will be pro-rated based on amount of work the writer has done.
- If a writer has an emergency and we have to turn the order over to another writer, they may be some delay. We do provide partial refunds in this instance, but your order will be filled.
- If we miss a deadline, pro-rated discounts are provided (note: this is really rare).